Epipremnum aureum – pothos
An evergreen vine that can grow over one metre tall and scrambles by way of aerial roots which stick to surfaces, also known as Money plant is a popular houseplant well-known for its long trailing stems and are excellent at purifying the air. They are tolerant of fluorescent light, making them a popular choice for the office or at home.
- It thrives in bright, indirect sunlight but will also tolerate low light conditions.
- Because of its hardiness and low maintenance, it’s a great plant for beginner gardeners.Bright indirect sunlight or semi-shade.
- Keep the soil moist, but do not overwater. Occasionally misting.
- Fertilize once or twice a month while growth is strong with an all-purpose fertilizer.
- Water the plant when the soil feels dry with either filtered water or water that has been sitting in a bucket in open air for at least three days.
- Do not over-water the plant or let it sit in water or your plant will begin to suffer.