- Euphorbia antiquorum is an easy species to grow that is suited for any well drained soil in full sun. It grows well when there is a layer of brick and charcoal pieces, on top of which sandy loam soil is spread. It needs no maintenance.
- They are happy growing indoors, where they can easily reach the ceiling.
- Give the plant an airy growing medium which mainly consists of non organic material such us clay, pumice, lava grit, and only a little peat or leaf-mould.
- Water regularly during the active growing season. No water should ever be allowed to stand around the roots. Keep almost completely dry in winter.
- It is a moderately fast grower, and will quickly become large landscape masterpieces in just 3-5 years.
Euphorbia antiquorum (Medium)
Plant Size: Approx. 75cmH (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: 25cmW 30cmH
- White Ceramic Pot INCLUDED
- Also comes in a plastic landscape pot inside (with drainage holes)
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist